- C. Anastopoulos and B. L. Hu , Gravitational decoherence: A thematic overview, AVS Quantum Sci. 4, 015602.
- N. K. Kollas, D. Moustos, M. R. Muñoz, Cohering and decohering power of massive scalar fields under instantaneous interactions, arxiv:2206.11816.
- D. Moustos, Uniformly accelerated Brownian oscillator in (2+1)D: temperature-dependent dissipation and frequency shift, arxiv:2201.08287.
- C. Anastopoulos and B. L. Hu, Gravity, Quantum Fields and Quantum Information: Problems with classical channel and stochastic theories, Entropy 2022, 24(4), 490.
- C. Anastopoulos, B. L. Hu and K. Savvidou, Quantum Field Theory based Quantum Information: Measurements and Correlations, arxiv:2208.03696.
- E. Sourtzinou, C. Anastopoulos, Quantum statistical mechanics near a black hole horizon, arxiv:2203.14319.
- C. Anastopoulos and N. Savvidou, Quantum Information in Relativity: The Challenge of QFT Measurements, Entropy, 24(1), 4
- M. Mohageg, L. Mazzarella, D. V. Strekalov et. al., The Deep Space Quantum Link: Prospective Fundamental Physics Experiments using Long-Baseline Quantum Optics, arXiv:2111.15591
- C. Anastopoulos, M. Blencowe and B. L. Hu, Gravitational Decoherence in Deep Space Experiments, arXiv:2111.05441
- C. Anastopoulos and B. L. Hu , Gravitational Decoherence: A Thematic Overview, arXiv:2111.02462
- L. Mazzarella, M. Mohageg, D. V. Strekalov et. al., Goals and feasibility of the deep space quantum link, SPIE Optical Engineering and Applications
- C. Anastopoulos and B. L. Hu , Relativistic Particle Motion and Quantum Optics in a Weak Gravitational Field. arXiv:2106.12514
- D. Kotopoulis and C. Anastopoulos, Thermodynamics and phase transitions of black holes in contact with a gravitating heat bath. Class. Quantum Grav. 38 195026
- N. Papadatos, The Quantum Otto Heat Engine with a relativistically moving thermal bath. Int. J. Theor. Phys. 60, 4210–4223
- N. K. Kollas and D. Moustos, Generation and catalysis of coherence with scalar fields. Phys. Rev. D 105, 025006
- C. Anastopoulos, M. Lagouvardos and N. Savvidou, Gravitational effects in macroscopic quantum systems: a first-principles analysis. Class. Quantum Grav. 38 155012.
- C. Anastopoulos and N. Savvidou, Classification theorem and properties of singular solutions to the Tolman-Oppenheimer-Volkoff equation. Class. Quantum Grav. 38 075024.
- José de Ramón, Maria Papageorgiou and Eduardo Martín-Martínez, Relativistic causality in particle detector models: Faster-than-light signalling and” Impossible measurements. Phys. Rev. D 103, 085002.
- T. Kolioni and C. Anastopoulos, Detectors interacting through quantum fields: Non-Markovian effects, non-perturbative generation of correlations and apparent non-causality, Phys. Rev. A 102, 062207.
- M. Lagouvardos and C. Anastopoulos, Gravitational decoherence of photons, Class. Quantum Grav. 38 115012.
- N. Papadatos and C. Anastopoulos, Relativistic quantum thermodynamics of moving systems, Phys. Rev. D 102, 085005.
- N. K. Kollas, D. Moustos and K. Blekos, Field assisted extraction and swelling of quantum coherence for moving Unruh-DeWitt detectors, Phys. Rev. D 102, 065020.
- C. Anastopoulos and B. L. Hu , Quantum superposition of two gravitational cat states, Class. Quantum Grav. 37 235012.
- M. Good, B. A. Juárez-Aubry, D. Moustos and M. Temirkhan, Unruh-like effects: effective temperatures along stationary worldlines, J. High Energ. Phys. 2020, 59 (2020).
- C. Anastopoulos and K. Savvidou, How black holes store information in high-order correlations, arXiv:2005.07516.
- N. K. Kollas and K. Blekos, Faithful extraction of quantum coherence, Phys. Rev. A 101, 042325.
- C. Anastopoulos, Mind-body interaction and modern physics.
- C. Anastopoulos and N. Savvidou, Multi-Time Measurements in Hawking Radiation: Information at Higher-Order Correlations, Classical Quantum Gravity 37 (2), 025015.
- B. A. Juárez-Aubry and D. Moustos, Asymptotic states for stationary Unruh-DeWitt detectors, Phys. Rev. D 100, 025018.
- C. Anastopoulos and N. Savvidou, Time of arrival and localization of relativistic particles, Journal of Mathematical Physics 60, 032301
- C. Anastopoulos, Decays of Unstable Quantum Systems, International Journal of Theoretical Physics 58, 890–930.
- C. Anastopoulos and N. Savvidou, Path of a tunneling particle, Phys. Rev. A 95, 052120.
- N. Savvidou and C. Anastopoulos, Singularity stars, arXiv:1704.07250v2.
- C. Anastopoulos and N. Savvidou, Time-of-arrival correlations, Phys. Rev. A 95, 032105.
- D. Moustos and C. Anastopoulos, Non-Markovian time evolution of an accelerated qubit, Phys. Rev. D 95, 025020.